• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Does this hub carrier break often?

DemonRC

I ran over my son's Slash just to tease him. I was laughing untill I noticed my wheel was crooked. Maybe it was already stressed and about to break right before that. I dunno.

jigawatt

I gotta buy a pair, the stock rear dogbone shredded mine up because of the pins sliding out.

jigawatt

I'm actually just going with the MCD dogbones as a replacement :D

DemonRC

RampageHopUps said:
They break occasionally. At least a few people have bought them form me.
I wanted to get them right when I bought the car but ran outta cash. I picked up the steering mount instead. I think I'll order em today. That'll make my weak point the arms themselves so I can just stock up on them and not have to worry about the hubs anymore.

mooman007uk

Banned
I bought some front blue hub carriers but still need the 50005 steering mounts, just wondering if they're a slopless fit together, the plakky ones have sloppy holes :D as do the rear hubs carrier at the bottom pin

kryptonite

mooman007uk said:
I bought some front blue hub carriers but still need the 50005 steering mounts, just wondering if they're a slopless fit together, the plakky ones have sloppy holes :D as do the rear hubs carrier at the bottom pin
the holes werent sloppy but i did put a small teflon shim for the up/down play. and its no worse then stock. actually tightened up my rear. i had a good amount of play. but at least we don't need a fasteddy shim kit like on the 5b. now that was bad!! i got more "play" from the 5b then i did in my hole life.. :eek:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts