• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Difference btw the TT and the MT

kryptonite

most is the same. difrent rims, tires, MT has an extra front body mount and the gearing is diffrent to compinsate for the diffrent tire sizes. the TT has the wing mount in the rear. the TT is more responsive and faster(lighter). the MT can drive over anything. its just a cow. my MT loves the snow. i have both. i run my TT alot more then the MT. im not a fan of the ugly TT shell, so i put the MT body on it for the truggy look. wich one are you think of?

DemonRC

Yup, that just about sums it all up. Oh, ya, the MT has front and rear bumpers too.

charbelhamamji

Well honestly i'm looking for the TT but wanna so have the MT body on it...so i'll just need to add a MT body and mountings???

kryptonite

charbelhamamji said:
Well honestly i'm looking for the TT but wanna so have the MT body on it...so i'll just need to add a MT body and mountings???
ya, just the front body mount. i used the front mt bumper off out of the upgrade kit. just trimmed it down some

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.