• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Diff cups from the factory

RampageHopUps

Well, it didn't go well. The big heate treaters in town won't do any rework unless they know exactly what it is.

I need to find a small shop that doesn't know me from the day job. I will look in the yellow pages.

Clubin

Banned
RampageHopUps said:
Well, it didn't go well. The big heate treaters in town won't do any rework unless they know exactly what it is.
I need to find a small shop that doesn't know me from the day job. I will look in the yellow pages.
That sucks! Back to the drawing board.

DemonRC

RampageHopUps said:
So they didn't want to work on it because they didn't know they metal type or they didn't want to work on it because of possible legal issues with the manufacturer?

RampageHopUps

They don't know the metal type and they don't want to pay for damage if something goes wrong.

I work for a rather large company during the day, and I oversee alot of thier heat treat work. They just don't want the hassle.

I will find a little guy that doesn't know me.

Clubin

Banned
RampageHopUps said:
I will find a little guy that doesn't know me.
LOL, Rob, would you be interested in making them from scratch and doing the heat treating? I would buy a set, and I am sure every one that seriously bashes would. Just charge enough to make it worth your time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts