• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Diff bearings...

Trip..

I smoked the rear diff in the XB a few months ago. So aside from the crappy stock replacement chinese bearings, what are you guys using?

I did a search through Fast Eddy for 19x10x5, but came up with nothing. I don't want to put the same crappy bearings back in the new diff housing because I know they'll fail too, so what are you guys using?

I see Boca has them from about 7 bux per bearing for the cheap ones all the way up to 12, but that's pretty expensive when you need 10 of them.

7075, what sized bearings are you using in your diff housings?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ol' fart

7075, what sized bearings are you using in your diff housings?

22 X 10 X 6, Same size I use for the front and rear axles. Never had a problem with them but if you need replacements they are $5 each

Trip..

Thanks Ol' fart.

I dug through my pitbox and found a tube of brand new Fast Eddy ceramic bearings that I must have ordered last year. I love it when I find new stuff buried out of sight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts