• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Demon's 2 Speed vs Drive Belt on XB

ChuenouXiao

I want speed and power. Which one of Demon's product options will give me speed and power? Base on my understanding the 2 speed will give me speed and let me adjust the shifting while the drive belt will give me durability?

dozer187

power is motor work....as for utilizing the power the 2 speed offers both low end and top speed so its the best bet especially for the mts that lack the low end grunt due to the large and heavy wheels on them....either way i would recommend a pipe and sum motor work if ur lookin for more power out of the truck

ChuenouXiao

dozer187 said:
power is motor work....as for utilizing the power the 2 speed offers both low end and top speed so its the best bet especially for the mts that lack the low end grunt due to the large and heavy wheels on them....either way i would recommend a pipe and sum motor work if ur lookin for more power out of the truck
Base on my understanding, just by having a second speed will give you top end speed. I don't know about the pulley though. What are your thoughts?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts