• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

deal of the day

alfred e numan

DDM has the CY F 270 four bolt engines on sale today-- $175.00 Also, Large scale r-c has top-end pull offs from this engine for $30.00- This engine revs to the moon with a jet-pro rear - 990 with 1" velocity stack.

G

Great engine for sure. I luv mine. Almost sounds like a nitro when you reach the upper rpms. Way louder though... LOL

alfred e numan

I love the 27 cc engine. Here are 3 top ends bought from large scale r-c - $30.00 each. The 2 bolt bottom end was Daves deal of the day a month ago. I put Nachi c-6001 bearings-Zen seals in.- There is another F-270 in another car- This F-270 has huge transfer ports- bigger than a stock Zen. Yea, i am a motor head!!! Parts this cheap- feel free to lean it out a little bit!!!

alfred e numan

alfred e numan said:
I love the 27 cc engine. Here are 3 top ends bought from large scale r-c - $30.00 each. The 2 bolt bottom end was Daves deal of the day a month ago. I put Nachi c-6001 bearings-Zen seals in.- There is another F-270 in another car- This F-270 has huge transfer ports- bigger than a stock Zen. Yea, i am a motor head!!! Parts this cheap- feel free to lean it out a little bit!!!
the bottom end in thephoto is a 4 bolt.- whats cool bout the f-270 is it has a 30mm rod- you can catch a OBR top end on sale, and have a kick butt 30.5cc on the cheap- if ya snag up the ddm deal of the day today-

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts