• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

DDM's deal of the day "Walbro WT-990"

Keith81

The deal of the day is the Walbro WT-990 Carb. Great upgrade... Limit 2 per person...

$42.99

:)

I ordered one for my OBR 27.2cc, its bogging on the low end with a wt-668 so the wt-990 was in order, best to my luck today was its deal of the day at DDM, figured I'd share...

Keith81

well hot damn, wtf, they are beating prices very well... From now on, I am gonna start hitting you up again with every question I have so you give me them good answers :D

to late now but next one will be a cheap 990!

Ildy666

Gizmomotors smoking deals $35 for 990 everyday.i put a order in Monday got a carb and motor dress up kit.i broke my pull start so for $32 i got a chrome kit.but its like i go it for free because 990 goes for $60 any way.check out his twin cylinder motors...bad ass....

Keith81

I like DDM too, there shipping is usually 2 days for me, sometimes 3, I gues swith gizmo it'd be about 2-3 as well since they are in Florida and I'm in New York...

Hmm...

PS: I love my free mint!

Ildy666

Yea i got a drawer Full of mints.but i don't have a drawer full of money..lol..i live in northern nj and i have to agree with you.daves service is great.it takes 2 days for my order to come.lets see how Gizmomotors is?how do you like the tgn filter compared to the baja setup.i got a 3 stage setup with outerwears on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Keith81

I like my TGN setup, hasnt done me wrong yet...

I like the way it looks too, thats what kinda sold me, double foam filters and the looks...

Ildy666

Yea i like the way its angled eliminates the need for a angle stack.so u have double foam version?are u still using hpi filters?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts