• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

damage

Gas Jocky

Bummer! You have to use mesh drywall tape and shoe goo if you want these bodys to last for a bit. Are those limiter straps I see? Closer pics please and whats the two pieces of plexy for?

topdog802

ill get pics of the straps on here in a little while, the plexy stops grass from wraping around the dogbones. It was just an idea i had, they work ok but need to be a little taller. I think plastic from a 2L bottle would be better, it wont crack.

topdog802

limiter strap

i just got some wire and wire ties, ran wire around the lower arm and to the shock tower. they work great! im jumping almost 8ft in the air and havnt broken, bent, twisted or tweeked anthing yet. im not saying this is a fix to the stop bending shock shafts or breaking arms but i got the truck like 2 weeks ago and i drive it like i stole it and the body is the only thing thats crap. i still have arms, gears, pins, diff stuff from the upgrade kit i havnt put in yet because i hasnt broke.

SU1HMDAwMjMuanBn.jpg

SU1HMDAwMjcuanBn.jpg

SU1HMDAwMjQuanBn.jpg

sorry for the blurry pics, they are from my phone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts