• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

cy-chang yung engine parts

aussie

hi guys

just wandering will cy chang yung engine parts such as clutch housing,pull start,coil fit with zenoah/trevor simpson engines ??

what other parts might be interchangable ??

i want to strip down the cy 23 cc and use the coil,pull start,clutch housing for my ts billet reed case and head kit build motor.

cheers

glen

kryptonite

so what is it that you are getting? a ts head kit or a full zenoeh motor with a ts headkit? if your just getting the ts reed/headkit, it will fit right onto your cy case. though i would sugjest replacing the main bearing and case gaskit. if your getting a zenoh motor that has a ts head, then you will need to change out the clutch cover as the zenoehs mounting holes are slightly diffrent. if it is a zenoeh case then you need a zenoeh clutch as well or just the clutch bolts. but the ignition will go onto the ts head kit.. hope this helps

aussie

hi mate

how are ya

thanks for the reply and helpful info.

iv got a ts cases,ts reed valve,ts adjustble coil fan cover and now just brought luckily the ts head kit.

but i wanted to use the cy pull start,clutch housing and igntion thats all.

cheers

glen

kryptonite

well you got me bud. not really familure with a ts case. i would just start installing and see what fits. pull starters are universal and im thinking the ignition is too, but not sure with the adjustable timing case you have. should really rip ass when its done

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts