• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

CPI Pipe On Road CAD

DemonRC

Nice work there Sprint. I'll prolly be picking up a Rally soon and would be interested in the setup. It all depends on how my 2nd TT project goes.

Sprint 77

Contributor
biggiecamp said:
Looks interesting.
I was wondering if the Lunatik Engineering pipe for the Baja 5T would work. It wraps around the front. Hopefully you can get something figured out there.
The rall car seems to have loads more real estate room for pipes. I agree some of the 5T exhaust has some very good routes for the rally car also.

I am going to try to go forward on custom building my own pipes and stop on the mods from other cars . I am unable to market them to you as the end user because of thier retail plus my mod makes the pipe to expensive total.

Don't get me wrong you send me a used one I love to see different pipes gets the mental gears a turning , and I will fit it for you.

Fellow Texan I need to see that rally car for measurements so I can get it into a 3-D model if you all want some quality "Sprint 77 "

Custom built pipes on those rallys

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts