• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Cordy???

Knuckles

Has anybody have any idea where cordy has been? Know he had health issues a while back.

G

He stopped posting last summer not only here but other forums too. He was having a really hard time and spent the first half of last year in the hospital. I have not heard anything since then.

alfred e numan

You know folks, There have been quite a few members that have gone missing. Never met any of you. But we do share a common small part of our lives with each other here on this site. Rob? thanks for the site. There is another member thats gone missing.- cannot recall his name- tall older guy that was in the air force, lived close to some base in the califorina desert, he went to the sand drags months ago- another missing person- this members title was----- aaa- gitmojoe?- military guy- down on the base in cuba,-- there are others also- but, there names have slipped my mind-- i do think about these people and wonder.

G

alfred e numan said:
You know folks, There have been quite a few members that have gone missing. Never met any of you. But we do share a common small part of our lives with each other here on this site. Rob? thanks for the site. There is another member thats gone missing.- cannot recall his name- tall older guy that was in the air force, lived close to some base in the califorina desert, he went to the sand drags months ago- another missing person- this members title was----- aaa- gitmojoe?- military guy- down on the base in cuba,-- there are others also- but, there names have slipped my mind-- i do think about these people and wonder.
That's Chief409..

He has been hanging out over on HBF.

Knuckles

alfred e numan said:
You are absolutely correct. I brought up Cordy because I knew he was sick not to long ago. Some people are also a little sensitive over what they believe is critizem and don't come back due to that I am sure. This is a place to learn about redcat and suggestions are given ( even when not wanted )

alfred e numan

Cordy is-was a ham operator. All hams are in a data base. I will try to find his callsign - enter this in the database search. its worth a try-- Get this- its kinda scary. Newyears eve daylight- i was pulled over by the oregon state patrol- a headlight was out. sat and sat on a road with no shoulder past the fog line- i have no radio or antennas on the car- no licence plate that says i am a ham operator- no evedince anywhere.- anyways- the cop comes back to my car and says-- so-- you are a ham operator? i said yes. this sorta set me back in the car seat-- I would like to have looked at his computer screen-- then, perhaps not-- scary huh????? just saying.----

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.