• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Clear Body

chefjness

Gang,

Has anyone seen a clear body for sale for the MT?

Cheers,

John

Gas Jocky

My buddy said he found by accident that Permatex carb & choke cleaner takes the paint off. He was just cleaning the body to apply some shoe goo and drywall tape for a repair and he sprayed it on and the paint wiped off. He also said it does take the paint off but leaves the body hazy. Use at your own risk!

hellya

RampageHopUps said:
Redcat said the clear bodies will be in stock around 2 weeks from now.
i'll take one. :)

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
The clear bodies will only be available on the vehicles. I don't think any clear bodies are coming by themselves.

Sorry for the confusion.

Darin

hellya

RedcatRacing said:
The clear bodies will only be available on the vehicles. I don't think any clear bodies are coming by themselves.
Sorry for the confusion.

Darin
:confused: So if you order a vehicle you can get a clear body other than that you cant get one:confused:

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
That is correct for the moment but we do have some clear bodies on order, but they wont be here until the next shipment arrives after the one in 2 weeks. ETA is mid September.

When I was talking to Rob he asked about clear bodies and I though the meant clear bodied vehicles which are due to arrive in a few weeks.

Darin

chefjness

We need to be able to "express" ourselves as individuals...

I sound like a kook:)

We will just have to wait.

Cheers,

John

DHERICC

chefjness said:
Gang,
Has anyone seen a clear body for sale for the MT?

Cheers,

John
i have extra body for rampage mt...if u want we can exchange becoz im looking for the painted body...of rampage..

DHERICC

chefjness said:
do you have a pix? Im interested.

DHERICC

chefjness said:
cool what do we do now..
What Body you have is that the painted original body...u got.....mine still new...becoz i got 2 clear body and asgard body for my....rampage mt5

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts