• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Chue Feng Xiong's Black Serpent XB

ChuenouXiao

My new video of my Black Serpent!

It will never be complete regarding upgrading so I have decided to update you guys on how it looks and run right now. Hope you guys enjoy it :D Please tell me what you think :D

[ame]

[/ame]

Ildy666

Chue i saw u pull starting your xb.what ever happened to your drill start?did it ever work?

ChuenouXiao

Ildy666 said:
Chue i saw u pull starting your xb.what ever happened to your drill start?did it ever work?
HEY BUD!!!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR WING THAT I REQUESTED!!! YOU SEE HOW GOOD IT LOOKS? BTW.... about the pull start.... yes it worked but! It bang into my flywheel like its the end of the world when you stop your engine. It doesn't retract so those edges on the rotor start slam into my flywheel. I returned it and got my money back. I might get the TR pull start or even buy the Skunkrotor starter. Since I already purchase a Dewault drill for it already LOL!! :D Will see.....

Last edited by a moderator:

cordy

Very nice video. Comes out of the hole really good.Very smooth running almost like an electric.Rolls very easy. You did a good job with her.Bravo,good show.

ChuenouXiao

cordy said:
Very nice video. Comes out of the hole really good.Very smooth running almost like an electric.Rolls very easy. You did a good job with her.Bravo,good show.
She's never done I think :( There is always something for me to upgrade her with LOL! You know what I mean? :D

G

Nice video! You've got it dialed in really well. She gets up and moves. :)

G

I have an order in. Should be here in a month. I am going to be stocking them plus covers.

I am also looking into a carbon fiber cover as well. :)

ChuenouXiao

RCDAD said:
I have an order in. Should be here in a month. I am going to be stocking them plus covers.I am also looking into a carbon fiber cover as well. :)
Those covers are pretty nice... how much are they again? What are my options for my XB regarding those covers?

ChuenouXiao

My New Rovan Slick Tires With Rims

What do you guys think? If they don't hold up well... was planning to replace em with hostiles :D It should be good enough for now....

krashkrieg

Contributor
Great video production....Those tire should work good for a while, but you won't get any traction on that tall grass...lol

G

I have a set of Hostile slicks that I run front & rears. All the off road tires I run all fronts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts