• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Charles Sieracki ?

chucked

I don't care if you don't believe me. You will see in the end.

chucked

What i don't understand is how he has already had his home and work addy and his work number posted and no one has yet to call his work or anything. Ive heard about people losing their jobs when the boss finds out theyre scsmming people

chucked

Anyone who has been ripped off please PM me, I have the number of a detective that wants to speak to you!!! So far no one has filed a complaint about him!!

speedyd

Banned
this is just my opinion, but somebody needs to give some apollogies to chucked. the man is clearly going out of his way to help any way he can.

kryptonite

Clubin said:
Is there somthing you want to tell us?
whats with the double persocution? sorry so many people tried to help a fellow rc'er. it obviuosly helped couse the one that had the fingers pointed at lives right next to the guys shop..maybe you would have turned a blind eye if it was your stuff right?

so let me ask you clubin.. is there something you would like to tell US?

chucked

You kno there has been so much trash talkin, and no one has ever actually done anything to try and realistically catch this guy. "need to have a complaint to do anything"

Clubin

Banned
kryptonite said:
whats with the double persocution? sorry so many people tried to help a fellow rc'er. it obviuosly helped couse the one that had the fingers pointed at lives right next to the guys shop..maybe you would have turned a blind eye if it was your stuff right?
so let me ask you clubin.. is there something you would like to tell US?
chucked,

I'd file a complaint if I had a reason, he did not burn me.

krypto, I didn't do it. lol

mooman007uk

Banned
I got ripped off last year for an engine cover for my boat...rare as hens teeth...i guy called Daniel Metsopulos from NJ burned me for $700US, I don't usually get easily taken and this guy was pretty good, I reported him to the FBI internet fraud squad but have never heard anything back...I wish I'd have had a network like these forums to catch the bastard, if someone was trying to help me out I'd jump at the chance

kryptonite

Clubin said:
krypto, I didn't do it. lol
i got it clayton. and becouse ive been around for a while i also understand your intagonistic way. mixing a pot that doesn't need mixing just to get your interweb kicks. i cant spell and you cant add. couse if so you would put 2+2 together and remember me

Clubin

Banned
kryptonite said:
i got it clayton. and becouse ive been around for a while i also understand your intagonistic way. mixing a pot that doesn't need mixing just to get your interweb kicks. i cant spell and you cant add. couse if so you would put 2+2 together and remember me
It was a honest question, I think Yolanda got burnt too, or he knows somone that did. I was just curious, I asked twice and never got a answer, I won't ask again. :eek:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts