• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

charge port

rampage idiot

Well finally got my charge port installed in the single servo battery box wow got lots of room now! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
G

I want to try the switch plug combo. In the Xb. I think that's the only way to have enough room.

rampage idiot

yes I think you are right thats the only reason I went with just the port because of the bigger box, I would never have been able to do it with the stock MT box

G

I am hoping I can get a switch port combo and mount it in the switch location. It's very full.

-

a78a6a3f.jpg

G

I know right? Ill order some and half to play around. There is a little room under the switch.

Guantanamo Joe

I like that 2nd one too... all in 1 switch...

So just dremel the hole and install? I hate where the current switch is on the Dunerunner- I have to use a screwdriver because my sausage fingers don't fit behind the steering post there. I could plug up that hole and install something like this in a MUCH more convenient location

G

That second one you could also mount out side the rec box and just run the wires in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts