• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Caveman's 1'st day/run, = crash boom BANG

Keith81

caveman had fun on his first day out with the mt, he crashed into a tree at almost full speed, destroyed the front end.... Poor guy, I'm just glad I got parts I can sell him cheaper then anyone and get this thing re-fixed soon...

Pics:

487eabbc.jpg

5067bdb4.jpg

G

Those damn trees always jump'n out right in front of you. Happens to the best of us. :)

krashkrieg

Contributor
My first busted diff case was when a basketball size bolder at a construction sight jumped out in front of my MT...I swear it jumped out...lol

caveman

Chassis good just gotta replace some parts like the front end, diff case, turn buckles etc. And to u rcdad the tree didn't even say sorry.

Keith81

Friday is repair day. She'll be good as new!!!

Ruffy

That almost looks as bad as mine. Mine was on the other side and cracked the gearbox causing the lower a arm to pop out and the upper a arm is cracked in multiple places and even sheered that metal screw bar that holds the upper a arm together. All over a bad throttle servo :(

ChuenouXiao

OH MY! I would be so pissed!!!!!!!!! You got to treat these cars like they are a real car :D I always keep that in my head when I run it.... I treat it like my 2007 Honda Civic SI :D LOL! Drive it like it's a $25,000 car :D

REVOlutionary Rampage

I drive my stuff pretty hard. After you have been in the hobby for years, you get a kind of finesse to driving. You can drive it hard, but you know when to take it easy. I've been lucky with my truck because I haven't broken anything major yet. (knock on wood) :D

rampage idiot

When I first got mine I drove it like I stole it also but it kept trying to go back where I stole it and usually I must have stolen a bunch around trees LOL now I just drive it like a calmed down nutbag HA HA

caveman

I was at half or a little more throttle and the tree looked farther away but I was WRONG! LOL You can see most of the damage in the pic but what you don't see is I broke a lower rear arm pin too,bent the center dog bones, front diff in four spots and it was about 35-40 degrees out that day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts