• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Car/ Truck Count???

hamster huey

Ive had a few more since last Dec . Ive now had 116

Now: Rampage v3, 5t, Rc8bE, Rc8tE, Super Emaxx, Slash 4x4 plat., tc4,slash 2wd.

Some fron the past: Rustler xl1/xl5/msc/vxl, Stampede xl1/xl5/vxl, Bandit vxl, Revo 2.5R, Lazer ZX5, RS4MT, Tmaxx 2.5r, Turmoil RTR/PRO, B4, 4Tec .15/2.5R, Nitro Evader ST, TC4, 4tec BL,Vendetta B, TT-01, Micro RS4, Mini T RTR/Pro, Spirit, Evader Bx Pro, Tc3, TL-01, Hawk, 8ight t, 8ight b, E8ightB, FT T4, FT TC4, Erevo, E Avenger, Mini t, LST2/1, E Turmoil Pro, rc10gt, Raze st, Micro T/Desert, RS4 MT2, Emaxx 14.4/16.8, Mini Inferno ST/B, SBV2, RT4 GP Pro, Inferno GT, CRT .5, E CRT .5, 8ightTe, SC8e, RC8scE, Mammoth ST, E Hyper 7, Mini ERevo, Slayer, E Slayer, 5bss, Rampage v1.

Would like to one day maybe get: E-5t, TCS 5t/5b savage flux, scrt10, sc18, FT sc10, vendetta sc.

Last edited by a moderator:

cordy

red cat rampage tt, ae 4.6,3.0,hpi savage x,losi ten-t, ofna hyper 7,cen matrix, align t-rex 450, thunder tiger mini titan

Sprint 77

Contributor
My first RC was a Varicom Silver Fox with a OS 21 SER engine is that showing my age. LOL I guess I need to be in the old farts RC club

Deluge

All I have now is a T-Maxx 3.3 and a Redcat MT. Sold off the rest to make room for either an MCD Race Runner V4 or a Mugen MBX6T brushless conversion and a PC build I've been planning for months.

PISTOL PETE

mt pro,tmaxx 3.3,sportmax 3.3,stampede xl5(the wifes),king motor baja 5t clone, walkera 400d heli, blade mcx,blade msr. and hopefuly a tt soon

DON 44

Contributor
i got a rampage mt and a tt..and a old traxxas nitro with a blown motor..I've got another brand new nitro i bought about 10 years ago thats still in the box,can't even remember what it is.i know it's got a pull start motor and after the first time trying to use it i had no skin left between my fingers.never touched it again.

adam96080

i have a 5b ss, and my rampage tt should be here this week bought it off this forum, next in about a month is a rio 51z. had a bunch of nitros from cars to boats to air planes but once you go gas you never go back.

pipeous

pipeous said:
Fg Race Truck, Redcat Rally, Nutech TB2, Nitro and Electric Thunder Tiger Bikes, Duratrax Bike, Hot Bodies 1/7, Ofna 10SC
sold my redcat rally and hot bodies, added a nutech gt5r, nutech rayo 10 and associated sc8e and of course added another redcat rally... and getting a venom 1/8 bike all blinged out this friday

csp1971

Contributor
pipeous said:
sold my redcat rally and hot bodies, added a nutech gt5r, nutech rayo 10 and associated sc8e and of course added another redcat rally... and getting a venom 1/8 bike all blinged out this friday
Sounds like you change cars as often as underwear! :D

pipeous

well the hot bodies is sitting about 100 feet from where I am sitting. the rally is with a bud I run with so I bought the other roller scott was selling so we can race. I don't sell much anymore, just keep buying. 4 5th scales takes up a lot of garage. have to make a new shelf system if I want an F1 and MT in here lol

lightning73

Ok my list is short so it will be an easy read.... :D ....I have the Rampage Mt, the Kyosho U.S.A 1 electric, the H.P.I Savage x 4.6, and the Tamaya or Kyosho (I forget which) Big Bear electric. Thats all the toys I currently own, but I must say another 5th scale will be a must for my collection. I will probably get my MT a twin or a TT. After my wallet recovers from the ongoing barrage its getting with my current MT. Just about bulletproof at this point though!.... ;)

krashkrieg

Contributor
Current main rides:

Rampage MT

Savage Flux w/ Mamba 2200

Losi 8TE w/ Novak 6.5

Current Side rides

Duratrax Vendetta w/ brushless (Keep it working 4 daughter)

Losi Mini Baja and Micro T

Schumacher Havoc (going on Ebay)

Prior rides:

Associated MGT 8.0

Traxxas Jato

Traxxas EMaxx 3905

Losi MLST

And I was only bitten hard by this bug 5 years ago... :D

rob64n

Contributor
Well lets see i have a few but i'll hold off on all the nitro stuff so for now just the gas stuff my rampage and my newest member the redcat xt prototype

racetruck

Can you say a picture say's a 1000 words can you guy's find all the R/C trucks and boats in this pic. pro boat 1/8 26cc zen,associated t-1 t-2 5 or 6 gt's r250 2 of, hpi rs4 on road 3 of and a savage 21, losi slider 1/18, dumas boat traxxas t max jato that is most of them. can you find the rampage MT it is in there.

P6090029-1.jpg

and the big project boat

P6090030-1.jpg

:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

krashkrieg

Contributor
Wow:eek: that's a big boat! good luck with the restore...is it gonna see water this summer?....Nice big work area btw

hamster huey

Ive only been in the hobby since June 2006, Ive now had 121, not all at once (some repeats). Almost all of them were rebuilt or modified in some way so I know a ton about the following cars. Part of the reason Im slowing down is I feel Ive almost tried it all.

Rustler xl1/xl5/msc/vxl, Stampede xl1/xl5/vxl, Bandit vxl, Revo 2.5R, Lazer ZX5, RS4MT, Tmaxx 2.5r, Turmoil RTR/PRO, B4, 4Tec .15/2.5R, Nitro Evader ST, TC4, 4tec BL, Vendetta B, TT-01, Micro RS4, Mini T RTR/Pro, Spirit, Evader Bx Pro, Tc3, TL-01, Hawk, 8ight t, 8ight b, E8ightB, FT T4, FT TC4, Erevo, E Avenger, LST2/1, E Turmoil Pro, rc10gt, Raze st, Micro T/Desert, RS4 MT2, Emaxx 14.4/16.8, Mini Inferno ST/B, SBV2, RT4 GP Pro, Inferno GT, CRT .5, E CRT .5, E8ightT, SC8e, RC8scE, Mammoth ST, E Hyper 7, Mini ERevo, Slayer, E Slayer, 5bss, Rampage v1, dunerunner, rampage v2, 5t, rc8be, rc8te, super emaxx, slash 4x4 platinum, slash, 2wd, rampage v3.

Would like to one day maybe get: E-5t, TCS 5t/5b savage flux, e-rampage, vendetta sc.

On the way: Aftershock 8e, Backdraft 8e, earthquake 8e.

racetruck

krashkrieg said:
Wow:eek: that's a big boat! good luck with the restore...is it gonna see water this summer?....Nice big work area btw
The boat will not see the water this year the hydo is just about 6 feet long. I started in the hobby in 1968 i was 12 years old i built three balsa gliders four air planes three boats and in 1994 i got my boys started in the hobby rob64n has got the fever for the 1/5 scales BAD !!!!! we are having a BLAST with the redcats

:D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts