• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Car/ Truck Count???

Redcat2

Not to be nosey but I was wondering who on here has what kind of rc cars and how many. Just curious on the number but would like to see if any of you all may have some of the same cars as I do. I am always needing stuff and not always sure of where to get the best deal.

I have a Team Associated B4(now my oldest sons) , HPI Blitz brushless, T maxx 3.3, Redcat Volcano brushed no pic (my little boys) , Redcat 3.5 and the Ranpage Mt 28.5cc. A 2 JS TZ FRENZY Helicopters are left and 5 or 6 planes nitro and electric...

Just curious to see If i am the only one with issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

csp1971

Contributor
Nice RC's redcat2!

I have a Tamiya Hornet, Tamiya Wild Willy 2, Tamiya Blackfoot, Mini E-Revo VXL, Losi Aftershock Brushless, Duratrax Firehammer MT, HPI Baja, Redcat Rampage MT.

zielkeracing

Tamiya's - (2) TLO1's, TAO5 (fully outfitted with 3racing), frog, midnight pumpkin, subaru brat, clod buster, monster beetle, manta ray, dirt thrasher. 2 1/10 drag cars, duratrax f1, TEAM ASSOCISTED - rc10gt, rct0 t4, rc18mt, TRAXXAS - e-revo brushless, revo 3.3, e-maxx 3905, slash bruchless, TEAM LOSI - micro-t, REDCAT - TT, (2) aftershock 8e's, backdraft 8e, PROBOAT - shockwave, thundercat 31, and about 6 planes and 2 heli's. I know I need help ;)

hamster huey

Now: Rampage, Baja SS, Rc8bE, Rc8tE, Super Emaxx, Slash 4x4.

Some fron the past: Rustler xl1/xl5/msc/vxl, Stampede xl1/xl5/vxl, Bandit vxl, Revo 2.5R, Lazer ZX5, RS4MT, Tmaxx 2.5r, Turmoil RTR/PRO, B4, 4Tec 2.5R, Nitro Evader ST, TC4, 4tec BL,Vendetta B, TT-01, Micro RS4, Mini T RTR/Pro, Spirit, Evader Bx Pro, Tc3, TL-01, Hawk, 8ight t, 8ight b, E8ightB, FT T4, FT TC4, Erevo, E Avenger, Minit LST2/1, E Turmoil Pro, rc10gt, Raze st, Micro T/Desert, RS4 MT2, Emaxx 14.4/16.8, Mini Inferno ST/B, SBV2, RT4 GP Pro, Inferno GT, CRT .5, E CRT .5, 8ightbE, 8ightTe, RC8scE, Mammoth ST, E Hyper 7, Mini ERevo, Slayer, E Slayer.

Ive been in the hobby since June 2006. Ive had at least 108 vehicles (some duplicates) a few copters and planes. I keep a list for reference. I really like 4wd, electric, 1/8 and 1/5. Im always looking for the best so I add a car and sell a car about every 3 months. The cars I have had the longest are the Ramps (1+2 years) and the 8ight T/B (2+3 years), everything else has come and gone. I built up all of them so maybe I can help with any of those vehicles. I wish I could slow down........but there is the TCS Savage Flux 5T, slash 4x4 platinum, and I could convert my 5b to a 5t. I always sell to start the next one cause I only have enough time/money to keep no more than 6 at once.....yes Im do for some selling.

Sprint 77

Contributor
I got three Rampages , one Firehammer MT , 2 quarter scale sprints , one XRC RC2 , one Baja 5B , one almost finished custom scratch build , one Raco Jack Rabbit Quarter Scale , Way to many 1/10 scale electrics. and one 2x4 Dune Runner in Transit from www.rampagehopups.com

Obeast44

Banned
Check my albums for some pics. All I currently own is my MT pro, and a MT pro converted to truggy. Sold off several of my Largescales in the last few months to make room for another 4wd, what I cant decide.

badboy2

just sold some 1\8s so now i only have 5b,5t,rampage,fg mt,emaxx,infeno gt and my everlasting savage converted to electric..

flint mann

Traxxas:

1 T-maxx 3.3

3 Sport

2 Rustler (1 nitro, 1 electric)

1 E-maxx

Duratrax:

2 Warhead EVO

1 Evader (nitro)

HPI:

1 E-Savage

1 RS4

1 Baja 5B

CEN:

1 GST 7.7

1 Matrix

XTM:

1 XT2

Losi:

1 Micro T

RedCat:

1 Rampage TT

1 DuneRunner 2X4

1 DuneRunner 4X4

other:

1 Rapid Vh A6

That's about it ... I think

laganm21

I have a Traxxas Nitro 4 tec and a Axe cp heli and the redcat rampage, I sold my BB tmaxx to get the rampage kinda sucks but i like the ramp way better than the BB max

Ron E

Contributor
2 - Rampages, tt and mt.

1 - xtm 1/6 buggy.

1 - redcat super crawler.

3 - 3905 e-maxx's, 2 brushless (cc mmm) and 1 brushed (water proof).

about 10 other misc electrics...

thinking about a 1/8 scale brushless buggy, truggy or short course truck, baja rtr 2.0, slash 4x4 platinum edition and on and on and on.......

max 1

3 ramps ,and mutinater .all fg parts.

50mph

T-MAXX 3.3

Redcat Rampage MT V2 (Stock Motor for now)

Losi 1/36 Micro HIGHroller RTR

Losi 1/36 Micro-T Stadium Truck RTR

Horizon HyperSport 48 Deep-V Gas RTR

Thunder Tiger 1M China Team Sail Boat

E-Flite BAe Hawk 15 DF ARF

E-Flite Eratix 3D

E-Flite Mini Edge 540 (with a 10BL Motor – Power is unlimited)

E-Flite Extra 260 3D 480 (with a 10BL Motor)

Great Planes Pluma 3D (Outdoor configuration)

Great Planes Fokker D.VII EP

Great Planes Edge 540 E-Performance 3D

Multiplex Blizzard (very fast with unlimited power)

bajacaat

Contributor
baja 5b,baja 5t,4x4 slash.7 airplanes.rock cralwer.helicopter.and im waiting for my rampage tt to be here on thursday cant wait for a new project:)

racetruck

Miss Bud 1/8, savage 21, 2 rc250 1/8 on road, 5 rc10gt's, rc10t2, hpi evo, losi slider 1/18 dumas boat from the 60"s

P2240015.jpg

camtunkpa

I'm almost scared to reply. Anyway here's what I can think of off the top of my head.

traxxas:

bullet

hawk

blue eagle

T-Maxx .15 converted to 2.5 specs.

2 - Emaxx's

Slash

Slash 4x4 RTR

1/16 revo

1/10 revo 3.3

Team Losi:

XXX-S brushless

JRXT

LXT

mini crawler

micro desert

micro Rammunition

Mini LST 2

8ight-T

8ight-B

Kyosho:

Big Boss

Big Brute

nitro Wheelie Popper

Tamiya:

Bull Head

HPI:

RS4

Mini RS4

XTM:

X-factor 2

Bolink:

Digger

Pan Car

VTX:

VTX-MB1

Compagnucci:

1/8 scale gasoline touring car (my newest purchase)

Megatech/Propulse:

1/18 scale buggy

LST clone

Redcat:

Rampage TT

Sumo

Smartech:

Gen X 1/5th scale ATV

Airplanes:

Parkzone F4U corsair

Parkzone Vapor

Parkzone micro P51

Helicopters:

MCX

MSR

Axe-CP

I'm sure I'm missing things, but I think the list is long enough to post on here ;) . I think my obsession comes from a sticker I saw on a guy's pitbox when I was little. The sticker said "The one who dies with the most toys wins" Looks like I still have some work to do to win.....what to buy next?

k20_94_dc

I currently have

1. 28.5cc mt

2. ntc3 with modded os 18tz (going to beats laganm21 3.3)

3. rc18t with the mamba 8000kv brushless setup

4. last and definitely least a old serpent 710 I bought from a kid for 20 bucks missing front drive train.

I've previously had

1. Hpi baja ss

2. Hpi savage (.32 90% aluminum)

3. Hpi hellfire (modded losi 427)

4. Hpi rs4 (fully done up 18tz super chassis everything)

5. Hpi rs4 mt (my 1st hobby grade rc)

6. Traxxas nitro sport (JUNK!! its was free tho)

Feel like I am forgeting something but oh well there's my list

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts