• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

car does not go straight

mike.s

HI,

Need your expertise, I bought my first RC car XB and I noticed that it never went in a straight line. I wanted to change the Servo anyways so I just went ahead and replaced it with the HItec HS-5755M. but after installing it I still notice that the car does not go in a straight line.

mike.s

ya i did, it looks straight but when it starts driving it starts going right and i need to keep correcting it.. is that normal?

TheNewbe

Contributor
Trim it as you are driving it. Before you installed the steering linkage to the servo did you make sure your trim was zeroed out?

mike.s

ya trim was at zero. the guy at the store i bought it from replaced it for me and he said yes. what is the best way to actually verify that it's at 0?

rcgasser

On the new servo that you installed remove the servo horn. Turn on the car and the radio make sure that the steering trim is at 0 then replace your servo horn with the tires straight by site this should get you close to 0 then while driving adjust the trim a little then it should go straight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts