• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Can i use mcd steel gears?

GTS 666

Hope that someone here has some info on using Mcd steel gears as mine have seen better days and is is easier to get the mcd gears. I wanted to know if they fit is the mcd gear plate the same as Redcat. Thanks in advance for help. :)

Deluge

I don't see why they wouldn't work. I've been using MCD plastic gears for a while now without any issues, and I doubt the steel gears are much different.

GTS 666

My C and D metal gears are shot one is missing a tooth and i have replaced it with a plastic gear but i don't know how long it will last. Are the Mcd for C/D still 25 tooth. And can you run plastic Mcd gears on A and B thanks for help.

Deluge

Yes. I run MCD plastic gears on A/B. For C/D, I'm running these. MCD does make a 25 tooth steel gear, but as far as I know, they're not sold individually and the sets are expensive.

max 1

mcd gears

i run the 24/25 on all thee of my red cats now for the past year on my c&d gears. u can allso run the xb xt gears all so . fit is much better than the dtandard steal gear sets i have found.

G

I think the 30 and 33 are too big to be next to each other.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online