• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

C hub pics

rcgasser

Yes I have 2 sets they are very nice no more worries about getting your dogbone out or getting you c hub off!!!!!!!!!

Ol' fart

fluxn81 said:
When will these be available?
I need to know how many to run to give you a delivery date. If you could chim on and let me know how many of you want this part I will give you a date that we will ship. We are talking three weeks at best.

This was a hard part to make. I know it looks simple but it is not easy. There is NO backlash in the steering but for the connecting rods.

With a top quality servo you should have perfect response time.

We are using 14 mm bearings that will never give it up and 7075 aluminum,

it will last forever. I fit's with stock parts or all 7075RC parts with stock hardware.

I gotta charge you'all 75 bucks a set. I'm not making a killing here but the price uncludes the bearings, and there not cheap.

So who want's a set?

Ol'fart

k.jensen

well I'm at the "I WHANT A SET" but it's a matter of time when, course the season for driving ends in a few weeks here...

k.jensen

Ol said:
I'll get it up on the site early next week. It will take a couple of weeks to ship........Thanks all
it's all great Ol' Fart.... now I'm just waitng on the alu gearboxes so I can make my order... then U have made all the upgrades my XB really needs :D

any timeframe on the gearboxes???? :rolleyes:

G

+1

just got an xb. I was waiting to place the order for bearings & holders with the chubs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.