• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Break in fuel mix ?

G

It is 5.12 ounces of oil to 1 gallon of gas. As long as you have 5 ounces of oil in the gallon of gas you will be good.

alfred e numan

fuel mix

on ocassion, i just mix up 1 quart of fuel. I use epoxy mixing cups from the lhs. these cups are cheap to buy- they are 1 fluid ounce cups. they also show drams, cc, ml, tbs. I should put 1 of these in the kitchen cause its better than those little measuring spoons that grow legs everytime i need to use them!!

G-fresh

I got one of those ratio cups up to Wat line I fill up and can I use any brand of 2 cycle oil because I have to ored online now one sein to have castrol or amsoil or good brand

Deluge

You got a Ratio Rite cup? Gallons are at the top of the cup, if you're mixing a gallon go to 1.0 and the ratios will be listed right below it. Closest you're going to get to 25:1 is 24:1, which is fine. Just fill it up to that 24:1 line. I've used Lucas 2 stroke oil and it's good stuff. If you have an AutoZone near by, they carry it.

G-fresh

Thas the one I fine in advance auto Lucas 50:1 semi synthetic something like that white bottle blue sticker rite is that one if the same one u use let me now I stick with that one thanks deluge

Hey bi the way how can I post pic in my user name ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts