• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

bought some goodies!!

GoffeeRedCat

Well I've had a good weekend...I bought FS GT3B, an extra receiver, and some LED lights!! My question is where do i connect the LEDs?? Do i have to make a new connection and switch? Or can I just splice in to the main switch?? Ohh and I also bought an outerwear pre-filter!! All for less than $75 ....I love our hobby!!

G

You can plug into channel 3 and it will turn on and off with the receiver power switch or if you use a light controller you can controll the lights with the transmitter.

G

Lights on XB

-

510cae1a.jpg

d78f53e6.jpg

b90fef20.jpg

f21456cd.jpg

G

BoukeG said:
That MT is awesome with those lights! I guess you don't dare to bash it right?
Mostly show'n off at the park with that one. It's fun to jump it. It's had it's share of cartwheels and held up well. I haven't ran it in about a month now. She has developed an air leak.

G

For the MT I'm deciding between the OBR reed case, RCMK, the 36 if Eric can do some magic to it, or just a head kit. ?????

TerraKill

GoffeeRedCat said:
Well I've had a good weekend...I bought FS GT3B, an extra receiver, and some LED lights!! My question is where do i connect the LEDs?? Do i have to make a new connection and switch? Or can I just splice in to the main switch?? Ohh and I also bought an outerwear pre-filter!! All for less than $75 ....I love our hobby!!
what do you think of the flysky? im currently stuck on what controller i want.

what i REALLY want is a 2-stick 4-ch 2.4ghz transmitter, but i cant find one.

(i want 4 channels because i want, 1ch for killerbee and another channel for my nitros)

i only really see people using either the spectrum dx3 or futaba(witch are stupidly expencive)

im basicly narrowed down to either a flysky witch looks good, but seems to cheap to be true? or a scrotum dx3?(seems EVERYONE over here use's these)

unless any1 knows of a good, stick radio, reasonably priced?

RCDAD said:
For the MT I'm deciding between the OBR reed case, RCMK, the 36 if Eric can do some magic to it, or just a head kit. ?????
ill let u know how the Rcmk performs when it arrives(i will have some footage from the track aswell)

Last edited by a moderator:

rchobby89

I love my flysky its a great radio I also would love a 3-4 ch stick radio if you ever find one let me no thanx

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts