• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND BigBore Shocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaz

I'm looking for BigBore Shocks for my Xb-e, anyone? ( probably 5b will fit ).Where is the cheapest price new?

Gaz

I'm sure they fit, just looking for a good deal somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gaz

Just intalled them from DDM and all I can say is WOW!

image.jpg

image.jpg

/monthly_2013_05/image.jpg.77ada5057ac989e59d151df4f2d921ec.jpg

Gaz

Side view with Innovative BigBore Shocks.

image.jpg

image.jpg

/monthly_2013_05/image.jpg.2b3a5c3e31a5c77a418148d3559956a4.jpg

rcgasser

Looks very nice. Its sitting up pretty high you don't have any binding or rubbing going on with your a arms? Your dogbones are almost straight up and down.

Gaz

Front shocks are a bit long, had to compress them so i could screw them to towers. Any way I can lower the tension?

Knuckles

Get some killer rc limiting straps, you can set the suspension droop to where it needs to be so you don't get binding on drivetrain. If it is to (Bouncy) after that you need to find softer springs or cut springs because shocks are to long.

Gaz

I think I rather cut the springs but not sure how to do it, any advise is welcome. If I do cut them then I will lose my flat surface, can i recreate a flat surface? Any other options? Thanks guys.

Knuckles

I was on innovative rc website, they have different springs for those shocks. I ordered shocks, extra shafts and rebuild kits from them all at once. But forgot to order other springs. Lol. Before cutting springs look into that.

Gaz

Spoke to Rob at IRC and boy what service these guys have. Gonna try a different set that he proposed and I'll let ya all know how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts