• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

best transmitter

str8jailbird

Maybe I'm the oddball but I am still running and love my JRXS3. I keep knocking the 2.4ghz idea around but then would need to buy reveivers for 3 of my vehicles.

Sprint 77

Contributor
$ for $ go with the Futaba 3PM I have one of those. I also have the new 4PKS the M11 and the M8 all with 2.4 ghz

I think the Futaba and the new Airtronics are the fastest , If on a budget the 3PM canot be beat.

From a guy that has all three major brands.

cable97526

Gotta go with the best 2 x Dx2.0, DX3S, and DX3R it's what all the pros use and has never let me or anyone else I know down, plus full telemitry with the 3S and 3R which is great!

M

magnum57

i've had almost every control system you can buy. react, airtronics.spektrum, hitec, jr, on and on and on. the one that never lets me down is the Futaba 3PK with 2.4 GHz fasst module. the receivers are a little pricy but well worth it. i run all my trucks and boats with one radio. Very good range.

DemonRC

I've also owned the 2.4's from Spektrum, Airtronics, and Futaba. I ditched my Spektrums because of range issues. The Airtronics have good range but not nearly as far as my Futaba's. Best bank for the buck IMO is the MX3 and 3PM. If you can swing a few bills the M11 is now a great buy. I'd take my 3PK over it though just for the extended range.

kryptonite

i had a spektrum a while back and it was a pain in the ars. had reciever binding problems and would lose bind when ever it felt like it. swapt out for a standard 3pm that is flawless.. love it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts