• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Bashin' the Beasts ECS

krashkrieg

Contributor
:rolleyes: Bashin' the Beasts East Coast Style... ;)

Lightning meets The Krash...Bashin' in South Jersey

Yes I'm a bit Giddy...We both ran hard...I went through close to 4 tanks and only lost a couple screws...in the end I finally melted my C & D ...Lightning ran prob 2 tanks having a couple issues with crappy upper arms threaded metal..he snapped 2 upper rights before we ran out of spares...must get Ti in the future...

Please enjoy 3 minutes of highlights from the tiny bit that was caught on film by these two clowns

Hold on ...OOps, 10 min for upload to finish...OK here it is

[ame]

[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

lightning73

Cool I finally got to see the video! It was a thousand degrees out that day and I almost passed out from the heat lol, but it was a lot of fun none the less. Cant wait till we can do that again. Hopefully by the next bash I will have my front and rear upper arms and my steering links done up with the Titanium upgrade. The only thing that cut my day with my MT short was running out of upper arms. Many thanks to Krash for havin spares to keep me goin for as long as I did.

P.S I know we were a little gitty and over excited in the vid, but cut us some slack...lol...It was our first time hangin out and really getting a chance to run our trucks. There were several more awesome jumps performed by Krash that didnt make it onto video due to running out of recording time..... :(

cordy

Very nice guy`s,great video,great bash site.Most of all,a couple of guy`s having fun,that`s what it`s all about and worth a million!

lightning73

Obeast I only wish you were serious....lol....And hell if you were ever to consider it we would be waitin for ya with plenty o` beers to go around. Me and Krash have both said we have to make it a point to go to Power Jam next year to meet some of you guys. If I had got my Ramp a little sooner I would have been there this year!

Obeast44

Banned
Sounds good man, I just found out right after this years powerjam that I can get a good deal on a hotel in Lafayette. So next year hit me up, I may be able to help ya out :)

hamster huey

Two man Ram Jam! Way to go! I wanted to do a midwest meat and greet fun run but no seemed interested. Its always fun to meat someone from the internet.

I bet you thought I was dumb for spelling meet like that!

lightning73

Obeast44 said:
Sounds good man, I just found out right after this years powerjam that I can get a good deal on a hotel in Lafayette. So next year hit me up, I may be able to help ya out :)
That sounds good to me, how close is the hotel to the track any idea?

krashkrieg

Contributor
Thanks for all the comments guys, it was a lot of fun! Hope you watched the closing credits...

Thanks Obeast you can come to Jersey and have a blast with us anytime. We will definitely keep that hotel in mind for next year...I think we are both the type to make that road trip...

Both of us will have at least two 1/5's by then..

ohhh XT....ohh Electric...

then between us we might make a 'whole' mess...hehe...5 - 1/5's... ;)

Hamster,

I can't see why we can't plan our own mini jam...If you have a great bash spot in mind worth a trip, maybe think of a date in the Fall and try again...New faces around ya never know...if even only a dozen show up, It can still be a great day or two...Everyone bring a couple cars any size and it's Bash craziness and lots of 'beverages' to follow or whatever u like... :D

krashkrieg

Contributor
hamster huey said:
Two man Ram Jam!
That actually never happened I swear...

(It must not mean the same thing in Kansas... :rolleyes: )

Lets just call it a 'Double Krash Bash' if were going for the rhyming thing... :D

hamster huey

"Ram" as in Rampage! Ram Jam!

There are a couple of us around missouri and KC area but nothing like Canada! I really doubt anywhere near a dozen are even around that area.

Obeast44

Banned
The hotel is about 30-40miles from the track....im just guessing but its not that far. Plus its the closest large town in the area to snag a steak and beer(s). Im hoping to be running the E-XT by then, the priority right now is getting the gas XT in full swing.

krashkrieg

Contributor
hamster huey said:
"Ram" as in Rampage! Ram Jam!
Yea Yea we get it...just couldn't resist ....it was too easy and I have a twisted mind...maybe a Ramma Jamma?...naa still doesn't work...

anything stated with Ram and guys never comes out sounding good...at least to this childish 40 something...

lightning73

krashkrieg said:
Yea Yea we get it...just couldn't resist ....it was too easy and I have a twisted mind...maybe a Ramma Jamma?...naa still doesn't work...
anything stated with Ram and guys never comes out sounding good...at least to this childish 40 something...
Thats too funny! Hamster you made my night with that one my stomach still hurts from lmao!

lightning73

By default they will run cooler without the lid cause its all wide open air flow, however the reason Krash didnt run with his lid is because he had just painted it the night before. As for me I ran with my body on for a while but left it off after a bit because I had to keep fixing my right upper arm....lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.