• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Baseball or Nitro which would you choose to watch?

cs49230

Well it's that time of year again. Parents are hauling all their little kids to baseball practice and games on the ball diamonds behind my house. Don't they know from the ruts they are interfering with the local race track? :(

I am so tempted to one of these evenings to grab a 4x4 nitro and go play on a neighboring field. Watch the coaches try to get the kids to pay attention to their game. Why do I feel this would be so wrong? :D

BertR

Sounds like fun but this hits home......I dropped 9 grand in my daughter's mouth from a distraction on the ball field and she ate a softball.

BertR

That is so true...she was more interested in the 2nd base runner and not the kid cranking a line drive to her chops lol.

Greggfromohio

BertR said:
Sounds like fun but this hits home......I dropped 9 grand in my daughter's mouth from a distraction on the ball field and she ate a softball.
9 GRAND, holy smokes! I hope that included a gold grill!

BertR

Lol. No gold grill but she did look like Jimmy Walker for a month...I think I would have been less pist if she was watching a Rc car ripping around because I would have stopped to watch it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.