• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Bad Landing

Simsy

This looked like it was going to hurt

IMG_3379.jpg

IMG_3380.jpg

IMG_3381.jpg

IMG_3382.jpg

Simsy

IMG_3383.jpg

IMG_3384.jpg

IMG_3385.jpg

ended up on all fours and kept going tuff little buggers hey oh and not a scratch

kryptonite

wow, those aere sum really good photo's. what kinda camera are you using? that body loooks really nice on the tt!! how did you modify the body mounts?

kryptonite

also looks like you have some good weather. lucky rat. i have 10" of snow (cack) and its 15 degree's!

prostock

Simsy,

You STINK!

You can't post nice weather pics like that, a lot of us are in the NE and cold with snow! j/k

Really nice pics I can't wait for the spring to get here.

BRC

Simsy

OK first of we would kill for just a little rain over here I don't think we have had a decent rain in over a year now. The pics were taken by a mate using a cannon digital SLR don't know what modle my own cam is a pentax digital SLR and it was nice not being the only one with a cam for a change. the only mods I did was to extend the rear post using HPI Baja side post extensions, you know the ones just in front of the pullstart as they just clip on that was the easyest way the other thing I did was put two side post on using some alloy plate and some baja wing buttons.

RampageHopUps

Nice action. I will have to get one of those bodies. I had an FG Monster Beetle and loved the way it looked. You will find ir rolls over a lot more than a truck body.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts