• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Aussie coming to the States.

GTS 666

Going to LA Las Vegas and Florida early next year what are the must see and do things that we should do. Probably mid January haven't set travel date as yet. :D

alfred e numan

never been to la. las vegas is sometimes called los-wages. There is a new bridge just down river from hoover dam. its quite the marvel. Fl is full of attractions. Ever rode in a airboat? - these things can really get with the program, they require very little water depth. You have crocks, we have gators- these fellows used to be at the top of the food chain, used to as in past tense== rectalated python owners -- spelling--- released there pets into the everglades when they got too big. Last i read, the game wardens found a 6 foot gator in a dead python- never squeezed it dead, just passed out and came to in the pythons gut and killed it clawing its way out. Just walk softly and carry a big side arm- Speaking of gator- that was my nickname at work- gator dave! lol!

alfred e numan

about vegas--

Sayyy-- if ya go to vegas in January, look for all the meal tokens, hotel tokens- yea, if ya play your cards smart you can actually live like a king for free!!- world class meals- get drunk for free- crash in a hi end hotel- people do it all the time- damm, if the bums would just bathe and put on a new suit of clothes they could do better than the working class-- as far as a full belly and a comfortable bed.

GTS 666

Never rode in an air boat but that sounds like fun that's definitely the sort of stuff I would like. Hope to only bring money home from Vegas lol well I'll try don't we all. Thanks for the ideas hope to get more.

GoffeeRedCat

Sweet!!! I'm going on a bachelor's party in march at Vegas!! It's going to be an epic trip since were driving there from Chicago!! I'm defiantly going to bring my XT and I'm defiantly going to the Grand Canyon!!

alfred e numan

GoffeeRedCat said:
Sweet!!! I'm going on a bachelor's party in march at Vegas!! It's going to be an epic trip since were driving there from Chicago!! I'm defiantly going to bring my XT and I'm defiantly going to the Grand Canyon!!
If you go to the grand canyon in march, bring the same clothes that you would wear in a chigao blizzard.- its about 6 to 7 k in the air. in march you could bask in the sun one day- get buried in a snow storm over night. The north entrance to the G-C is epic. head north bound from vegas - towards st gorge ut, take a right towards the north entrance of the grand canyon, yea, when the skip sets in - i swap lies and joke with this old dude that stays up there in a modded greyhound bus- 27.385 upper sideband- we light up the hole country with our outlandish words- every one jumps in and we have a good ol time!- SAAAY-- If you do go north bound out of vegas, there is a indian fireworks building damm near as big as a Wal-mart- right hand side the road on the interstate- they have bottle rockets so big, the stick is the size of a broom handle- no bs.- I bought boxes of the little ones- used to shoot the cyotes and stray cats with them- ssssss-boom!!

GTS 666

Ok have a few things I'm going to do. Universal studios, Disney land, Air boat, San diego Zoo, Hollywood, Ifly, and varies eating out places. Maybe grand canyon chopper tour. What else is a must see or do in these locations. Cheers.

alfred e numan

Your vacation

Say, If you do go to Florida, Go to the coral castle. you can check it out on line if you wish. This was all built by 1 little frail man. This fellow some how knew a few secrets of the people of old- wayyy old. a simple anti-gravity machine. All his work was done under the cover of darkness, opon his death men in black showed up and took everything. No doubt in some secret place being reverse engineered. Same thing happended with Teslas workshop. Yea, check out Coral Castle in Florida.

G

You guys will have him touring the whole damn country in no time. LOL

GTS 666

alfred e numan said:
Say, If you do go to Florida, Go to the coral castle. you can check it out on line if you wish. This was all built by 1 little frail man. This fellow some how knew a few secrets of the people of old- wayyy old. a simple anti-gravity machine. All his work was done under the cover of darkness, opon his death men in black showed up and took everything. No doubt in some secret place being reverse engineered. Same thing happended with Teslas workshop. Yea, check out Coral Castle in Florida.
Read up alot on Coral Castle and other Unexplained from a cool site you linked me to before. I get intersted in that stuff yet when I tell my Misses she would rather see a shopping mall.

alfred e numan

GTS 666 said:
Read up alot on Coral Castle and other Unexplained from a cool site you linked me to before. I get intersted in that stuff yet when I tell my Misses she would rather see a shopping mall.
Yea, this 5 foot tall 100 pound man musta been real strong!! - He devised a device useing magnets to power his light bulbs. This technoligy is somewhat hidden, but not completly. In Africa I have seen great big round women walk out of there mud hut with a babe in one arm, open this wooden box, lay a hand on a wheel, spin it to get it going-close the lid, go in and watch color tv pover lights and a sattelite reciever @ the same time.- A flywheel with timed electro magnets-- simple really-- Ya know? every time i hear "fossel fuel"-- peak oil i am quite disgusted and laugh my ass of @ the same time-- As i said before- they only teach you what they want you to know.

G

alfred e numan said:
Yea, this 5 foot tall 100 pound man musta been real strong!! - He devised a device useing magnets to power his light bulbs. This technoligy is somewhat hidden, but not completly. In Africa I have seen great big round women walk out of there mud hut with a babe in one arm, open this wooden box, lay a hand on a wheel, spin it to get it going-close the lid, go in and watch color tv pover lights and a sattelite reciever @ the same time.- A flywheel with timed electro magnets-- simple really-- Ya know? every time i hear "fossel fuel"-- peak oil i am quite disgusted and laugh my ass of @ the same time-- As i said before- they only teach you what they want you to know.
It's always about the dollar not what's right. :eek:

rcgasser

GTS 666 said:
Ok have a few things I'm going to do. Universal studios, Disney land, Air boat, San diego Zoo, Hollywood, Ifly, and varies eating out places. Maybe grand canyon chopper tour. What else is a must see or do in these locations. Cheers.
If you go to universal studios you must ride the HULK bot what a ride great fun. That close go to Bush Gardens in Tampa Fl Great rides and animals just spectaclur. In Vegas try to go to all of the hotels they are great and spectaclur bigger then some citys See the water and lights dance to music at the Beligro ride the roller coaster at New York New York go to the startaspher hotel and be on top of the world and see all of Vegas with some very scary rides on top of the hotel. Great eating in Vegas also watch the volcano erupt at one of the hotel I forgot the name of it but a wow site. Very good shows The chopper ride over the grand canyon is very nice. They also have the 4 wheeler you can rent to drive across the desert to the grand canyon which was great fun also. Once you get there you will find so many things to do in both place so have fun.

GTS 666

rcgasser said:
If you go to universal studios you must ride the HULK bot what a ride great fun. That close go to Bush Gardens in Tampa Fl Great rides and animals just spectaclur. In Vegas try to go to all of the hotels they are great and spectaclur bigger then some citys See the water and lights dance to music at the Beligro ride the roller coaster at New York New York go to the startaspher hotel and be on top of the world and see all of Vegas with some very scary rides on top of the hotel. Great eating in Vegas also watch the volcano erupt at one of the hotel I forgot the name of it but a wow site. Very good shows The chopper ride over the grand canyon is very nice. They also have the 4 wheeler you can rent to drive across the desert to the grand canyon which was great fun also. Once you get there you will find so many things to do in both place so have fun.
Awesome ideas mate thanks heaps I will defenitely run Amuck in Vegas. The Hulk ride is On.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts