• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Anyone ZENOAH know about these?

forist

Contributor
Hi guys this is a ZENOAH G2D70 my dad had it on his 1/4 scale on road race RC car, he races on paved oval track. Took this off for a bigger motor and gave to me today. If anyone knows the RPM/HP of this motor it would help cuzz im thinking of trying it on my TT to see if it would work any better it needs a few parts but ran when he took it out of his car. Any help would be great thx.

kryptonite

wow forist. that mill looks really old! even has directions on how to start it if you ever forget:D:D..lol.. i would put it in and see how it works with the pipe.. what kind of parts does it need?

forist

Contributor
Just needs a manifold and maybe a clutch but im not sure about the clutch if the one from my CY will fit. But other than that it ready to run. I think ill fix it up and maybe see about a head kit for it not sure tho might get a dune runner and stick it in one of them. It work good it one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sprint 77

Contributor
pup1970 said:
I have one on my wcm sprint car. It does not have the hp of the g230 or the cy23. But will be close.
You still run your Sprint car I got two 1/4 scale sprints, I been thinking of racing again after Texas heat wave passes in september

Last edited by a moderator:

pup1970

Sprint 77 said:
You still run your Sprint car I got two 1/4 scale sprints, I been thinking of racing again after Texas heat wave passes in september
Yes, I have 2, one pro 1 and the older wcm. The wcm is in project stage, but the pro 1 is ready for the qsac dirt nationals in Osowatomie KS this next weekend. I plan toi use the wcm for loose dirt conditions since the pro1 is made more for asphalt, but with lighter shock oil and springs, they work pretty good on dirt.

kryptonite

most headkits will work as long as its a 2 bolt. i am not familiar with those old zen's, but in order to get it in the ramp you will need the cy clutch case and the shrouds mounting points may be slightly off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.