• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Any ideas what caused this

98cruiser

y harness

Okay guys, im planning on installing a Hitec for steering, flysky receiver and lipo battery! so would I still need to install the Y harness since im not using the factory receiver????

G

This is a cleaner way to do it. Y harness just add to the spaghetti.

-

98cruiser

Sweeeeet RC!! but what is the strip of lights thingy in top of the box?? :confused:

G

rampagemt said:
Very nice!!! How'd the xb been treating you. Also did you ever throw the 36cc in your mt yet
I did get it in right before the holidays. Factory steering servos finally crapped out during break in. I have a couple of 5765s for it, but but that means the lipo conversion. Which makes it a weekend project for me. Only have a half a tank through her. It sounds awesome. I do believe my jetpro is under sized. I will eventually have Eric with Flowsystem Racing modify it once I get it broke in. I want to squeeze every drop of power out of the 36. :D

G

98cruiser said:
Sweeeeet RC!! but what is the strip of lights thingy in top of the box?? :confused:
rampagemt is correct. It's a volt meter. When running a lipo receiver pack it important not to let the voltage drop too far. (bad for lipos) It adds a visual for how much life is left. The killer bee will shut it down when the voltage drops also. The volt meter adds some cool factor also. :D

G

Yes I just picked some up from Rob. Do you need them soon they're going fast. Let me know ill set some aside for ya. I will have the threaded 7075RC in a couple days also.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts