• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Another Potential 1/5 from Redcat?

mooman007uk

Banned
No clone, the Chineses factory sells these to different distributers who have different names, redcat is in N.America, Himoto and others rest of the world all made in the same factory.

I believe Rob has already given us a glimpse of these rally cars, the redcat version will have a subaru body style. they are 4wd

speedyd

Banned
that chassis looks like it would flex more than a flour tortilla, since it is off road why not run the buggy/m chassis.

mooman007uk

Banned
Looks like it is the buggy/MT chassis but with the road car suspension and body mounts...the chassis plate looks bent up at the sides and identical to my MT/TT chassis'. It's sold as a rally car so isn't really for running in same terrain as the tt...sweet for gravel roads, drifting and fast smaller jumps though.

2008129920203.jpg

mooman007uk

Banned
noyb98098 said:
So basically, no real competition for the 5t?? That sux..
I think a well prepped TT will beat a 5T hands down, there's a few forum members here that will attest to that, I believe...

The TT stomps 5b's round a track and the 5t not much more than a dressed up 5b

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts