• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Another 4x4 also made my HSP?

Ron E

Contributor
Paint work looks good, but I also wish the body was wider so it would cover the gears. nice looking vehicles, now show more pictures... :D

I'm glad you will still carry Rampages and support them.

hamster huey

Im hoping to get a v3 dunerunner soon but now I don't know what I want. What is the pricepoint going to be on these? So the lineup will be dunerunner, mt, tt, new buggy, new truck? Will the new ones have a center diff? Im so glad I stuck with redcat! I just bought a V3 from Rampagehopups.com and BAM! news of another model is out. Please contiinue to carry the v3 stuff.

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
Lets not let this thread get out of hand.

We are talking a minimum of 3 months but more like 4 or more before these are readily available to everyone.

No price has been set and the final configuration, specifications & more is not finalized either.

We have a lot of work to finish before these are ready for mass production.

Darin

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
We will surely announce that when it is ready for a name, but we are keeping the Rampage name as the base name but will need to come up with differentiators from the current offerings.

Darin

Obeast44

Banned
Im not so patiently waiting :D

God willing I will have the $$$ for one when they are ready. I know rollers probably wont be happening but if its a possibilty itd make it ALOT easier for me and a few others to afford one.

krashkrieg

Contributor
RedcatRacing said:
We will surely announce that when it is ready for a name, but we are keeping the Rampage name as the base name but will need to come up with differentiators from the current offerings.
Darin
They look fantastic!

I think though slightly smaller; more close to a 1/6 scale so maybe that should be the seperator.

forist

Contributor
I would rather have a roller as well will have to replace the electronics and motor anyhow ,I don't know why they put the electronics in there when you just have to replace them. It just something for peps to have a problem with and just one more bad thing to say about the Rampage. I would rather have none and be able to order something that would work right instead of having a RTR that is not quite RTR if you know what I mean. I have had some say to me (O you got one of them) and I just tell them how much I like my Ramp and its not to bad to have to replace a few things. for a lil less it seems like they could just leave the electronics out or for a lil more put some in that you don't have to worry about. Just my 2 cents about this.

Obeast44

Banned
Shouldnt it say this?

RampageHopUps said:
They are on the sample we have and are bringing to the Powerjam in June.
Hehe sorry couldn't resist! I know your going to be under a huge time constraint, and its gonna be hard on ya just making it. If the sample makes the trip or not, its fine with me :)

Ron E

Contributor
Obeast44 said:
Shouldnt it say this?
Hehe sorry couldn't resist! I know your going to be under a huge time constraint, and its gonna be hard on ya just making it. If the sample makes the trip or not, its fine with me :)
no it's not... bring the damn thing! (please:))

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
It is not looking good. We are trying to get the latest samples aired in but they are waiting on a few key components and does not look like it will make it.

If by chance it does come I will do my best to get it sent to where Rob is staying so at lease he would be able to have something to show.

Darin

Ron E

Contributor
thanks Darin, looks like a nice vehicle, can't wait to see more. It would be nice to see it in person at powerjam... :) but if not we'll see it when you get 'em.

will we see you at powerjam? :)

LongShank

RedcatRacing said:
Here are the actual weights.
Truck-10.42kg.

Buggy-9.11kg

Here is a picture of the buggy with all hopups installed and the truck which is based off the same lighter platform.

Like the body schemes? These are just preliminary paint schemes and will change unless the the feedback is very positive.

Though this has not been asked, I am sure it will be. We will still continue to carry and support the current Rampages as they have been extremely successful for Redcat. These will simply be another model that we will offer that is lighter and more like a 1/8 scale design.

Darin
the body looks MUCH better than the body for the rampage. be sure to keep it snug around the chassis like that to keep debris out. and yes, the previous body with no cutout for gears was better imo. the paint is hideous. spiderman??? sorry, just being honest. clear shell is cheaper for you and preferred by most i think. then can paint how we want.

where are the sway bars peope have mentioned? don't see them in these pics?

love the aluminum, captured hingepins, and overall 1/8 buggy style design. should be a great racer.

oh, and yes, a roller would be awesome and my ticket for a purchase for sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts