• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

air filter

yakrcnut

What air filter are you guys using, some say hpi but i cant seem to find it .Also which kill switch do you reccomend all help greatly appreciated

Yak

y

Last edited by a moderator:

yakrcnut

thanks iwik76 i have the futaba 3pm radio if the killer bee works with it which one. I saw them on ddm site but there was two different ones ,than with a buzzer whats up with that,this is all new to me so hope I'm not tormenting.

Yak

Last edited by a moderator:

macs

With the 3pm you can use either the v1 or v2. The v1 will hook to your 3rd channel on the reciver and you can kill the engine with your 3rd channel. The v2 splits into your steering servo line and kills the engine by turning off the radio. I think the v2 is more popular since it will leave your third channel open for future accesorries. The buzzer lets you know that the kill switch has been activated or that you left the reciever power on. It works the same with the led light. It is just a reminder.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts