• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Air Filter

Silent_chaos

I'm currently running the DT1 triple flow with velocity stack on the Xb but I have to rotate it in order not to touch the throttle linkage, it's also making the body be a bit of a tight fit due to the length of the filter.

I just ordered the ADA carb manifold and with the Vstack and that filter, i don't guess it's gona fit anymore..

What is your current air filter setup? Any recommendations? Like the DT1 Dome shaped losi 5ive filter? TGN? Uber? K&N? Or the R2C dotd on ddm?

Thanks

BertR

I run a dt1 and the a v stack ... Your rite about the linkage but still fit fine under the shell if you take a 10 mm spacer to the front pin. The dome won't fit from what I hear.

Phill

topblissgt said:
I do too with a outerwears prefilter and its a great setup. As good as any aftermarket setup
+1 on the outerwear

I buy the King Motor ones - less than half the price of others and they do the same job

Silent_chaos

I have never run any prefilters. But Will do so.

I think 13$ for one is way overpriced.. srsly what's the actual cost on the manufacturer? 0.50$??

topblissgt

Silent_chaos said:
I have never run any prefilters. But Will do so. I think 13$ for one is way overpriced.. srsly what's the actual cost on the manufacturer? 0.50$??
Yea but they work... till cheaper then better then any aftermarket when used with the stock 2 stage

mk2mike

Contributor
I run a GBE 2 stage oiled filter with modified Throttle linkage.

blak__jak

you know if your to cheap or to broke to buy outterwears one of your old ladies old sets of pantyhose and a couple rubber bands will do fine to make several prefilters

Phill

blak__jak said:
you know if your to cheap or to broke to buy outterwears one of your old ladies old sets of pantyhose and a couple rubber bands will do fine to make several prefilters
But rubber bands aren't cheap either ;-)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts