• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Air filter?

AlphaDog777

What's a good air filter.. I have a crap UFO from my goped... I'm going to kill my engine if I don't change it... Dust is getting through....is the hpi any good?

NEWCARNAGE

The hpi filter that comes stock on the bajas are perfect easy to clean easy to dissasemble and for ultimate protection goe with the hpi inner filter and the redneck outer filter thats what i run and we run everywhere sand dirt mud dust

Rammer

How would I change air filter,but keep the velosity stack?Stack puts air filter

past the roll bar.Don't want to take reeds off,that will give it power....

Thought about putting extra HPI filter in. The DDM filter to help with the dust.

Don't want to choke the motor of air ....The only other option I might have is

to remove the roll bar ? OR make new roll bar, pieces for front and back ?

I have heard how BAD they are , But have not figured ,that part out ??? :eek:

kryptonite

the hpi filter is the best, but im runniing a stock filter in the tt and my mt has a 3 stage python. i think the best thing is to keep them clean and use a high grade oil..

AlvaSpeed

I want to replace my air filter butr is hard to take off. don't want to break something.

What is the best way to take it off?

Clubin

Banned
Pull all the guts out including the screen that will allow you access to the 2 mounting bolts. Throw it all in the garbage and install a HPI filter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts