• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Air filter oil?

dsm600rr

I have the HPI air filter and was wondering what air filter oil to use on the inner element. I have been using a small bottle of HPI Air Filter Oil (Z190) that was left over from my nitro days however this 1fl oz bottle is going to go quick.

Thanks

Phill

dsm600rr said:
I have the HPI air filter and was wondering what air filter oil to use on the inner element. I have been using a small bottle of HPI Air Filter Oil (Z190) that was left over from my nitro days however this 1fl oz bottle is going to go quick.Thanks
I just use the same oil as my nitro

alfred e numan

filters & oil.

K-n filters should not be used on tiny motors. k-n oil should only be used on k-n type filters. on foam filters - in less than dust bowl conditions, no-toil brand oil & cleaner is passable. its advantage-- the filters can be cleaned with water- filter cleaner. In truly dust bowl desert super fine dust-- go to a dirt bike shop-- ask for Maxima FFT filter oil. super tacky stuff thats a real thrill to apply & clean. properly applied with grease on the sealing surfaces, you will never ingest a speck of dust.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts