• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

age?

rampagemt

Just wondering what everyone's ages on this forum that owned x? Amount of redcats? Comon guys post up don't be shy! I will start as I have 4 rampage mt ,dune runner, xt,xb

rampagemt

Im 24 and feel like a 17 year old haha sure love rcs they take a lot of my time and sure know how to get attention

Ryneito

I'm 33. One Redcat xb truggy convo. One badass Kyosho Inferno gt. All though for the money I have into the Kyosho I could of bought 2 more redacats.

alfred e numan

age?

I did ask one time how old I was. I was told I was born in the spring time. Does a person have growth rings the same as a tree? -- Gotta wonder. I do know that the XB gasser is one year, eight months old. The other buggy is a hybred. A Nu-tec. part TB - 2, part TB-3. Fluid r-c, zmc parts, home made parts. Its about four months old.

G

My two sons 7 & 9 each have a Shredder XB

I'm 43 going on 21 :) with a MT, XB, XSC, XBE

6 Cats in our shop :D

krashkrieg

Contributor
alfred e numan said:
I did ask one time how old I was. I was told I was born in the spring time. Does a person have growth rings the same as a tree? -- Gotta wonder. I do know that the XB gasser is one year, eight months old. The other buggy is a hybred. A Nu-tec. part TB - 2, part TB-3. Fluid r-c, zmc parts, home made parts. Its about four months old.
I want some of what you got.... :rolleyes:

caveman

I'm 31 still wondering how I made it this far, 1 mt and my 12yr old son has redcat volcano waiting on the new motor to get here.

REVOlutionary Rampage

I'm 32, I've got in my garage.

- A mostly stock Rampage MT

- Two Clodbusters one heavily modded, one mostly stock

- A mostly stock Revo 2.5 with a 3.3 transplanted in

- A Castle brushless equipped Slash

- A Duratrax RTX 27

- A Piper Cub R/C plane

- A Mini Z somewhere

- A metric ton of parts to maintain it all :D

racetruck

i'am going on 57 i have a mostly stock redcat MT-V1 i have been into r/c's along time 1993 i got really into buying R/C trucks

dumas nitro boat got it in 1968

6or 7 RC10GT's

HPi Savage 21

HPi Evo on road

Losi 1/18 sprint car

PRO BOAT 1/8 miss bud

and a walmart R/C CXT just for display :rolleyes: that is the running R/C's the rest are parts and pieces of r/c's

BoukeG

Great thread! I'm 35 years young, feeling like 20. My first car is a traxxas e-revo, then I bought a traxxas rustler vxl, a traxxas slash 4x4 vxl. For my wife I bought a dodge raminator 1/36 scale model which in the end I play also :) . And now I own a Redcat xbe, and I didn't drive 1 meter with it. It's waiting at home for upgrades and some quality shots...

XBENOOB

I'm 52 and I have an XB-E (that is being turned into a Pajero), a Mad Gear Dallas Edition (that has been turned into a VW Touareg), a Redcat Caldera 10sce, a Losi TEN-SCTE, a HPI sprint 2 flux and a Kyosho Blizzard.

I also have a very understanding wife who rarely questions my purchases...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts