• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

A work of Art brings tears to my eyes lol

mvaughn12

Soooo This Big Boy arrived today!!! Twin 60cc engine lol All I can do is stare at the box and cry.....lol my wife just looks on and shakes her head at me.....Sniff Sniff but she doesn't understand!!! This is the same look i used to give her lol 20 years ago!! lol It's gonna be an all nighter!!! I got my other chimera frame cut and ready to go!!! Will post pictures as I progress!!

rampage idiot

I think there is a name for you people that have twins in an RC! Not sure what it is but I no one thing you must not have had many toys as a kid! LOL :) Good luck on your awesome build!

Last edited by a moderator:

mvaughn12

Gonna have to tap me a few holes to line up the engine properly. have to relocate the radio box off to the side so the engine can move forward a bit. Looking to upgrade clutchbell and springs and shoes. and re route my air filter to come up a little with a piece of pipe extension other than that not too much on mods. One Great thing I like is the 1 electric starter I only need

mvaughn12

Finally! ! After 3 weeks on a hospital call in New Mexico. .I can finally go home and finish installing my engine! ! Whooo Hooo!!

mvaughn12

Well I just brought another chimera and got another engine on order lol I goto the track to break in my new twin lol and sold it after first run. LOL Mr. MONEY BAGS at the track had me follow him to old Wells Fargo where he gave me a cool....get This!! 4,500.00 for it!! All my upgrades and the motor didn't come to half that! ! Can We Say Chaaa Ching!!!!

mvaughn12

Lol I think my longest wait is gonna be for another electric starter. This guy had Never seenvs 1/5 scale or a gas one so he was like a Fly at a Horse Show lol I'm planning on buying every thing i can get in a upgrade with this money! ! And the BEST PART?? THE WIFE CAN'T FUSS. ...yes life is good. ...

Last edited by a moderator:

claude bigelow

mvaughn12 said:
Lol I think my longest wait is gonna be for another electric starter. This guy had Never seenvs 1/5 scale or a gas one so he was like a Fly at a Horse Show lol I'm planning on buying every thing i can get in a upgrade with this money! ! And the BEST PART?? THE WIFE CAN'T FUSS. ...yes life is good. ...
I'll Sell you mines it's still in the box, can't put it on my MT with that jetpro side pipe. Let me know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts