• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

A Sunny Sunday in Texas

flint mann

Took the tt5 out yesterday:

before

12dec0087.jpg

12dec0089.jpg

during

14dec08.jpg

after

14dec0099.jpg

Had a blast !!! Found out that the TT5 doesn't like slamming into the side of a hill at about 40 MPH lol

Clubin

Banned
Nice hang time. Great pictures, that arm failure was well deserved. Looked like a lot of fun.

flint mann

Jay, Moonman hit it on the head. Thats a RDlogics pipe with a sprint mod works great. The busted A-arm was well deserved. Would love to send you some warm weather moonman but the temp dropped 50 degrees in 8 hours now its a extreamly chilly 25. I think someone up north got jelous and sent a polar express down here lol

jaysyourhandyman

its very cold here it was zero last night and 12 in of snowso i have been working on water proofing

and 25 was are high

ill get some vid today:D

Last edited by a moderator:

emu67

Funny that looks exactly like mine except the broken arm is on the other side. Can you believe that Las Vegas has snow??? It screwed up my plans for some quality time at the track today.

Any reason you run without a body?

flint mann

I broke the other side a week earlier in a head on with my Baja. I saw it snowed in vegas yesterday ya could have done some snow bashin instead of time trials lol. I have always ran without a body just a quirk of mine and with the mods I have done it doesn't fit well

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts