• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

A full day of bashing in 1:44

dunerrunnner

That's nice, im from mineola ny, i use to get together with some friends to race the dunerunners and bajas, im the only dunerunner actualy....well for now.

i would like to get some more dn's together.

Let's get together one of this days.

Look at my videos (pereiralatino) on youtube.

Keep updating man. Thanks.

dozer187

nice vid....didnt realize there was actually quite a few ppl on here from queens and longisland....and mineola huh? so u must go to willis then.....do u know if they stock the killer bee killswitches?

dunerrunnner

dozer187 said:
nice vid....didnt realize there was actually quite a few ppl on here from queens and longisland....and mineola huh? so u must go to willis then.....do u know if they stock the killer bee killswitches?
Hey , i don't go to willis hobbys much, cause wenn i start this hobby, i start buying a redcat tornado years ago. wen the car started braking i used to go there to get some parts like bukle arms or pull start, and they use to ask me for what car, wen i say i was for redcat, the first answer was ( We don't have) They not even tried to mach the parts fronm a diferent car. They will only help if you buy the car there, wich they were very limited that time, they only had traxxas, around $500.

So they really never helped me wen i needed.

but any way i will check it for you today and i let you know later ok?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts