• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

7075rc suspension arm bushing (straight/offset)

Knuckles

Just had Ol'fart make me some of these bushings out of a super strong plastic. They have taken great abuse and no real wear, so happy with this product. Could not stand the stock junk wearing out after a couple of bash sessions.

He said they will be available when his new website is done. Highly recommend this product if you are anal like me and can't stand suspension slop.

G

Cats outa the bag now. LOL

Sounds like another great product!

Ol' fart

Huuummmmmmm

They will be up with the new website which is working almost as well

Obamacare's website....Made them out of black Delrin. They will be $10 for a set of four.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ol' fart

Sergio said:
How about a picture or is there a need for tourture
Don't have any, I shipped them all to Knuckles ( he has 32 of them)

They look the same except they are shiny black. Same stuff I use for the spur gear on my electric set-up.

G

One Dollar! :D

Last edited:

rampage idiot

Ol said:
They will be up with the new website which is working almost as well Obamacare's website....Made them out of black Delrin. They will be $10 for a set of four.
Are you selling health care on the side also? 7075 care sounds better than Obama care

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts