• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

3rd Rampage

beachthrottle

Well.. I am getting ready to buy another Rampage.. I own (2) Tt thinking about geting the MT this time.. is the monster truck alot less stable? (Flipping over) Does the MT stress things more? more breakage?

here are my concerns

Shock shaft bend easier?

Less Stable?

yolonda21

Contributor
It is more stable , and jumps well. But with the bigger tires on the mt it is hard on arms and shocks. Nothing a few mods cant fix.

yolonda21

Contributor
Aluminum a-arms, hubs/carriers. 28.5 headkit, upgraded diffs, and a pipe. That should be a good start then just fix it as you break it. I like the xcan because it is well protected.

yolonda21

Contributor
I didnt get aluminum a-arms yet, but with those big a$$ tires ive broken some arm. Just get the upgrade kit and you will have spares for awhile. i just put the 28.5 head kit and jetpro on this weekend but havnt run it yet, cant wait.

beachthrottle

Well I went nutz and order the #3 Rampage MT with about every hopup I could find..

kryptonite

thats awsome!! cant wait to get my next ramp. its killin me. the mt is very stable. not like an fg mt. i get mine drifting on the pavement and don't even think about it flipping. the large tire are really heavy too. hopefully you got hooked up with alum.. i only broke one arm and a stearing mount on mine, but thats all it took to go with a full "metal jacket".. the mt bodies are really exposed and crack like crazy..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts