• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

.35 Cent Center Diff Upgrade

hamster huey

The tower on the end of the d shaft has only 1 bearing on one side of the tower instead of the usual 1 on each side. There was so much slop I took it apart to see if the bearing was bad! It was good however just lots of play. This mod makes a spacer for the side of the tower that has no bearing but should and it keeps the D shaft tighter. Parts I used: center race from a old wore out bearing from the same location $FREE, washer .35 cents. Take your parts to the hardware store to find the perfect washer. This mod makes a huge difference with the play/slop in the D shaft and lines up the pinion/crown gears on the center diff better!

jigawatt

Spiffy... something to keep in mind when I finally tear back into the drive-line sometime in the next week or 2 :D

max 1

I Found This Bearing That Fits Right In Place ,10x19x7,part #fg6036/o5 ,on Daves Works Good Fore Me .holds Shaft Tight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts