• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

3 MT's racing

Bryan 70546

looks like you guys had fun . Cant wait to get mine I will be ordering this friday I had to pick one or the other the rampage or Baja 5t . I choose the Redcat . Can allways get the baja latter i think it needs more time out to get any bugs worked out anyways. Plus I allready have a 5B . My Wife is the one getting the redcat for me . I just bought a house so i guess this my present from her and the kids.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gas Jocky

Good choice! With a few simple inexpensive mods that you can find on this forum you will be pleased with the result!

Bryan 70546

Gas Jocky said:
Good choice! With a few simple inexpensive mods that you can find on this forum you will be pleased with the result!
Yea I agree I recieved my gear plate today from Rob . I will be getting a 5T just not right now I also have 4 HPI sand tires and paddles waiting and ready along with a MCD truck body and Vertigo axle extenders . I want to see how it will perform on the beach , And will mod up from there. Its coming with a 28.5 and a pipe so i hope it does well.

Bryan

Gas Jocky

I was thinking about trying some paddles but I'm not sure the gears and drive pins can take the extra abuse, you should look up Nitro pit/one hobbies hardend drive cups and Ramtechs hardend pins to be safe.

Bryan 70546

Gas Jocky said:
I was thinking about trying some paddles but I'm not sure the gears and drive pins can take the extra abuse, you should look up Nitro pit/one hobbies hardend drive cups and Ramtechs hardend pins to be safe.
Yep I am going to find the weak links and fix them as i go I don't race or have anyone else to bash with so I just hop em up and and enjoy them .My plans are to make the truck fun in the sand and the dirt and pavement so I will running alot of hpi tire combos , I know my last attempt with a big 4x4 MCD MT was not to good on the beach that truck hated it. But the baja loves it.

Thanks for the advice I looked at those also and they are on the list . Need to see if rob has some of those pins , I just want to see what it will do with 4 paddles this is not something i will be doing alot. thats why i have my baja.

Bryan:D:D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts