• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

2nd Tank throttle servo Problem

DHERICC

Its my Second Tank And My throttle servo Stops Working....I Just Want To Ask Whats The Best...throttle servo Should I Buy Im Using HiTec Agressor 3 Channel

Kaz the Minotaur

Mine died also. I am currently using a JR Z590M. It is the steering servo from a LST2. It isn't quite as powerful but it works the brakes just fine. I could also turn my EPA back up to make up the difference.

I'd like to get a HiTec 645MG

M

magnum57

i put a hitec hs645mg for throttle and a hs5745 for steering. works great. to power them i installed a 4700mah receiver pack. these servos suck the juice.

RampageHopUps

Seems like the soldering is not the best on these large scales. I think the jumping and vibration knocks the wires loose.

Kaz the Minotaur

Both of my stock servos died now. The throttle servo went all glitchy. A gear stripped on my steering servo...works OK when turning to the right though...

NitroBurn

My truck has not seen much run time since I got it. Just enough to break a shock shaft. Looks like new servos are next on my list of parts to get.

DHERICC

yup my stock servo...just stop working on my 2nd tank...run....i already replace my throttle servo to hitec Hs 645mg and i change already the steering servo to hitec Hs 5745 Thanks For Bro Magnum No Worries...

M

magnum57

way to go bro no worries now except for the stock 2000MAH battery. just keep it charged up after each run and should be fine:confused:

Shiny

To keep these low price thy fit cheap quality parts like the radio. Any decent radio is about 200 to 300 $ (That is average for decent one) without the big scale servos, for those it is another 100 to 150 $. That is 300 to 350 $ total. The radio that comes with these RTR is like 100 to 150 $.

I think it should be an option or even not included in the box.

I love the RamPage because thy have kept it as an option, you can have it with or with out the radio. There are even god-upgraded radios as an extra option.

Thank you for that and I hope others follow the same steps.

I have found thy have the best customer serves ever. And I think all agree.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts