• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

28.5 cc cyl.

hardcore

i put my 28 cyl. on. wow !!!! ported it myself. no base gasket, used ultra grey permatex, no problems so far, ended up w/ .020 clearence, 2- tanks broken front center dog bone, still on my first set of plastic gears, i have 2 sets of steeles on the shelf, both ratio combos from redcat, i will run them plastic till they go, alot of metal fillings comming from the ring & pinion, also both pinion diff bearings spinning in the plastic housings, this thing will spin all 4 on tar, also i used aluminum picture hanging wire for limmiting straps, w/cable crimps, drilled a small hole in my lower control arms amd ran them up to my body mounts already had extra holes, all aluminum parts,:

kryptonite

mooman007uk said:
i just posted a nice message on his bulletin board
hah!! i sent them an e-mail asking them to stop spamming. these guys always come on here.

Clubin

Banned
ckoklive said:
Past replay in my mind,Some can even make me cry,Always wishing I can fly,And gonna touch the blue sky
oil paintings
That would look good going through my paper shreader. Schmuk!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts