• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

10K spring for MTs....anyone used them??

soulja55

I have found some 10k clutch springs for my engine.....has anyone ever used them on an MT with success?? i just want to get rid of that little bog in the low end. haven't upgraded the pipe and air filter yet (but it's on its way). i was just wondering if these would get rid of the hesitation down low when coming out of a corner....

max 1

try the 7500 spring daves has them work very well in mine.got rid of the lag when it warms up.

soulja55

the guy that does them is a well spected member of the bajaforum. my engine builder said to try em....he is.....and for $10.....who can go wrong? i've wated more than that going out to eat for food that wasn't good ! LOL! but....large scale rc has em......so i just might try em. don't think they would sell a bad product.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.