• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

#1 wife

fastlane

Team Driver
As some of you have noticed my ramp was up for sale. Well my wife walked by while I was reading my thread and told me she'd kick my a$$ if I sold my beloved Rampage. She knows how much I love owning it and being a part of this community. All sales are OFF!

Evildomain

Contributor
Great to hear that!... :D

My wife is so happy I don't mess around with 600 size heli's anymore that when I first

mentioned selling them and getting a $1000 dollar truck her reaction was, thank goodness.

She was always afraid I was going to decapitate myself with one of those 3 foot blades.

Almost did once but don't tell her....ssshhhh... :)

Forgot to mention it was my birthday yesterday, wife asked what I wanted?

Response, another truck... :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Redcat2

fastlane... Congrats on the cool WIFE!

Thats as good as a Loaded up TT or MT by itself!!!! (did I say that?:confused)

Anyways, EVILDOMAIN......

Been buddies with Evildoodoo for 2yrs and he didn't tell me it was hid BIRTHDAY! :mad: I would have got him some pink trim for his truck. :p

To all who read this post:

I would like to say that the friendships that I have made in RC have been as much fun or if not more so than the actual action of RC itself at times. I am glad to be apart of a group like that. ;)

Steve

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts