• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

07159 Bearings 19x10x5

ChuenouXiao

Ordered 8 already. 30 min after my order my package already shipped!!! Dam good service Deluge!

jeeper049687

VBX is a fast company, ordered my bearings, i've got them in the truck already and it hasn't even finished posting payment to my bank statement online yet, very quick. check out the lazy susan bearings they have ordered the 9" to make my own workstand, as the cheap one's i've seen are well cheep and the good one's i don't want to pay that much for. i think the 750lb rating might be overkill but it will work great and a good price, not to mention made in USA.

ChuenouXiao

jeeper049687 said:
VBX is a fast company, ordered my bearings, i've got them in the truck already and it hasn't even finished posting payment to my bank statement online yet, very quick. check out the lazy susan bearings they have ordered the 9" to make my own workstand, as the cheap one's i've seen are well cheep and the good one's i don't want to pay that much for. i think the 750lb rating might be overkill but it will work great and a good price, not to mention made in USA.
I got the one Deluge recommended... good price and it should be better then stock I believe :D

G

Deluge said:
The ceramics? I didn't see any noticeable performance gains with the ceramics when I ran them.
You don't notice the performance. The ceramics can run cooler. This is important when you have a size issue like the X-series wheel bearings. Keep in mind you could get a set of 7075RC bearing holders for the price of a full set of ceramics.

rev9fan1

because of course i get my car together after crashing it and i run it and blew the left rear bearing out....so should i got to 7075 and get everything or just replace the bearings with the ceramic ones?

rev9fan1

and if i get the carriers that means i gotta get the bearings because acer doesn't sell the bearings for the redcat do they?

rev9fan1

ok i got confused what you were saying, i thought u were saying you cant run acer bearings in the 7075rc bearing holders...and that i should run the 7075rc bearings too. Those acer bearings will outlast the car huh? lol

rev9fan1

because 7075rc says the bearings are this size 22mm x 6mm x 10mm and the ones from acer u showed me are 10x19x5mm

rev9fan1

and why the hell doesn't our cars come with bearing spacers!!! thats probably why my bearing broke!!

G

rev9fan1 said:
and why the hell doesn't our cars come with bearing spacers!!! thats probably why my bearing broke!!
That is correct. Much of the bearing failure is due to over tightening the wheel nuts. Even just running a set of wheel adapters solves this problem. You can tighten the nut on the adapter to your hearts content and you will not increase latteral load on the bearing.

G

rev9fan1 said:
because 7075rc says the bearings are this size 22mm x 6mm x 10mm and the ones from acer u showed me are 10x19x5mm
The ones from Acer fits the Redcat carriers. 7075RC uses a larger bearing for their carriers.

rev9fan1

RCDAD said:
That is correct. Much of the bearing failure is due to over tightening the wheel nuts. Even just running a set of wheel adapters solves this problem. You can tighten the nut on the adapter to your hearts content and you will not increase latteral load on the bearing.
this is the hpi adapters correct?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts